Friday 4 April 2014

5 days to go..........

a training day on the applex peninsula with Rob

food food everywhere

It is now only 5 days to go until I start walking and I cannot wait. The last few days have been spent buying sorting and packing food. I WANNA GET OUT THERE!!!
I want to say a big thankyou to Rob (my long suffering partner) who has been fixing websites, collecting kit, helping me map plan, making sure i am where I am supposed to be, feeding me up and is going to be doing a lot of support out on the ground too....
It is such a relief to have my sailing plans sorted now. It did mean changing my route plan to fit in with the dates of the boat then running around looking for a skipper. I can now relax as I have been put in touch with a wonderful man called Graham who is really keen to be involved and is looking forward to it as much as I am.

The final preparations are now beginning, now does everything fit in my pack...............................??

1 comment: