Friday 16 May 2014

Rob's Blog from our first week sailing.....




day 6 on board Lala's maritime adventure. ......I've worn the same underwear for 5 days now, I had a 3 minute shower, puked up in one of the most wonderful areas of Scotland and generally felt off coulour for 5 of the 6 days especially if I was down below.  On the plus side, I've got an idea how to sail now, have climbed Dun Da Gaoth on Mull, the only Corbett there and had great fun. Best of all , I've made some new friends and had a great laugh - even when I was honking over the side. Oh yes..... we also got Lala over 8 corbetts and stood on top of her 50th with her. A big, big thankyou to Graham for being so patient and skippering the boat so well. I have felt in safe hands throughout the whole trip - even on the journey round the Mull of Kintyre when we were all crapping ourselves in the strongest winds and highest seas of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment